Work with us
Find out about the latest opportunities with Leukaemia UK and what it’s like to be a part of the team.
Could you play a key role in supporting our work to stop leukaemia devastating lives?
We are curious: exploring new possibilities, restless for greater progress., We are collaborative: bringing people together, galvanising and inspiring them to change the future.
We are bold: pushing boundaries and going further than ever before.
‘Small but mighty’
We are a ‘small but mighty’ charity with one big ambition: to stop leukaemia devastating lives.
Over the next 10 years we want to help save and improve more lives through finding and funding life changing research, awareness and advocacy.
We are a close-knit team, who are all passionate about the amazing work we do, both for and with the people who need it.
We are all focused on “keeping it real” with pragmatic, practical solutions.
Our benefits package is shaped by what our team tell us they value and reflects our commitment to attract and value great people.
- Competitive and transparent pay ranges based on job families
- Pension scheme with matched contributions up to 6%
- Life Assurance based on 4 times salary
- Company Sick Pay after 6 months service
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Christmas leave – office is closed between Christmas and New Year
- Volunteering leave – 3 paid volunteer days
- Flexible approach to work- embracing part time and hybrid working
- Family Leave policies to support our caring needs outside of work
- Health care cash back scheme
- Online wellness resources
- Employee Assistance Programme and Occupational Health
- Critical Illness cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- My perks – retail discounts via Healthcare cash back plan