As individuals, we can make a real contribution. But by putting our collective research, knowledge and understanding together, we can change the way people experience leukaemia for the better.
This is why we are always keen to talk to corporate partners who can help us with our mission – to stop leukaemia devastating lives.
A charity partnership with Leukaemia UK will make a big difference to the lives of people affected by leukaemia and other blood cancers. It will also bring great benefits to your company.
Why partner with Leukaemia UK
- We’ll offer your staff priority access to some of our exclusive events.
- We can offer your staff a limited number of places to some of the most sought-after national challenge events (such as the London Marathon).
- We’ll provide support to your staff whilst planning fundraising events/activities. And we’ll encourage team building as we work together.
- We’ll generate positive marketing and PR to highlight the outstanding work your company is doing for those affected by leukaemia. Enabling you to reach new audiences and grow your business
How you can help us:
Charity Of The Year partnership
Sponsor our Events or Programmes
Donating employee time
Volunteer at events
Why work with Leukaemia UK
With your help, Leukaemia UK will be able to fund ground-breaking research and care for those affected by Leukaemia and other blood cancers. Your support will enable scientists and doctors to carry out pioneering projects. These advance our understanding of the causes and mechanisms of leukaemia. As well as develop kinder, more effective treatments for leukaemia.
- Motivate your staff and encourage team building.
- Meet your company’s KPIs and achieve CSR goals.
- Reach new audiences and grow the business.
- Create positive PR opportunities.
- Build your brand profile.